Undergraduate Admissions

Note: This program is no longer accepting new students. Click here to learn more about the degrees currently offered at the College of Public Health and the School of Kinesiology.

Apply to Mason

Information regarding the admissions process, requirements, deadlines, and fees is on the George Mason University Office of Admissions website.

Declare a Major

  1. Be admitted to George Mason.
  2. Print and fill out a Change/Declaration of Academic Program Form (pdf).
  3. Meet with an advisor to obtain his/her signature.

Visit the College of Public Health Advising page to determine which advisor you should contact. Program Requirements are available on the George Mason University Catalog.

Declare a Minor

  1. Print and fill out a Minor Declaration (Undergraduate) form (pdf).
  2. Submit the form to the minor advisor.  

Program requirements are available on the George Mason University Catalog.

Mason Admissions Decisions

University admissions decisions are determined by George Mason University's Office of Admissions. The College of Public Health is unable to issue decisions on University admissions. Contact the George Mason Office of Admissions for information on admissions guidelines and requirements.