Apply to Mason
Information regarding the admissions process, requirements, deadlines, and fees is on the George Mason University Office of Admissions website.
Declare a Major
- Be admitted to George Mason.
- Print and fill out a Change/Declaration of Academic Program Form (pdf).
- Meet with an advisor to obtain his/her signature.
Declare a Minor
- Print and fill out a Minor Declaration (Undergraduate) form (pdf).
- Submit the form to the minor advisor.
Program requirements are available on the George Mason University Catalog.
Mason Admissions Decisions
University admissions decisions are determined by George Mason University's Office of Admissions. The College of Public Health is unable to issue decisions on University admissions. Contact the George Mason Office of Admissions for information on admissions guidelines and requirements.